Terms & Conditions
These are the legally binding terms and conditions of this website. If you are looking at one-on-one coaching or a group coaching program, please scroll down because those additional terms apply as well.
Welcome to wwwbrookealexander.co, (the “Website”) and Brooke Alexander social media channels (which include Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube). These are operated and run by Brooke Alexander. (“Brooke” or “we”).
As you explore the products and services on this Website, please keep the terms and conditions of the Website in mind, as they are legally binding upon you:
DISCLAIMER – BROOKE IS NOT A DOCTOR, PHYSICIAN OR DIETICIAN
BROOKE makes NO REPRESENTATIONS that she has any form of registered, medical training or professional designations. Brooke DOES NOT diagnose diseases or disorders. None of her offerings are medical documents.
Brooke HIGHLY ENCOURAGES you to consult a doctor or registered professional at any point should you feel the need or urge to do so.
DISCLAIMER – YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN DECISIONS
Brooke is providing a guided opportunity and method for you to try the offerings in her ebooks, courses, programs, coaching, on the Website and all of Brooke’s social media channels. You must understand that you are SOLELY responsible for any and all decisions you make in following Brooke’s suggestions and using the Website. Brooke will not be responsible, at all, for whatever you do with the suggested information and methods.
DISCLAIMER – USE OF THE WEBSITE
The Website offers programs, information, and services for sale online which provide information and guidance related to using her ebooks, courses, and programs. Any and all information posted on the Website is intended to be used exclusively for educational purposes. Brooke is not encouraging you to take any form of action by providing such information, but is simply allowing you to learn about different strategies that may work for you. You understand that in purchasing Brooke’s products and perusing through all of the information on the Website, you are doing so at your own risk.
LIMITATIONS ON LINKING AND FRAMING
We allow you to establish a hypertext link to the Website, so long as the link does not infer or state any sponsorship of your site by Brooke or the Website. You may not, without prior written consent of Brooke, frame or inline link any of the content of the Website, or incorporate materials from the Website into other services or other sites on the internet.
DISCLAIMER TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
If there are links on the Website which provide links to third-party sites, we want you to know that any such connection does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such websites by Brooke. Further, by posting a link to another site, Brooke will not be held responsible nor does it guarantee the accuracy of any information, content or thoughts expressed on third-party sites. We probably put in the link because we thought it would be helpful to you and our community at large, but that is the extent of our connection to any third-party website.
OUR LICENSE TO YOU
All of the materials on the Website are the property of Brooke and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You may not use the Website or the materials on the Website in any way which might infringe upon Brooke’s right without the appropriate authorization.
This means you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit or distribute in any manner or medium from the Website. However, you may, from time to time, download or print offerings from our website as long as such use is non-commercial and does not infringe upon the relevant intellectual property laws.
YOUR LICENSE TO US
It is great that you may contribute to the Website by providing comments and other posts where possible. Please keep in mind that by voluntarily posting any images or words on the Website, you are granting a royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to use your images and words on the Website. Also, please do not be offended if we take anything that you contribute off the Website – it’s nothing personal.
ONLINE COMMERCE + COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are so happy to be offering you products and services to purchase online through our Website. It is important for you to know that by purchasing anything on the Website that you release Brooke and any of her affiliates from any damages which you may incur, and agree not to assert any claims against Brooke or her affiliates arising from your purchase or use of any products or services from the Website. All purchases made by you on the Website must be for legitimate and non-commercial purposes.
You also understand that in making purchases on the Website or signing up for Brooke’s newsletter or applying for special giveaways that Brooke will collect some of your personal information, not limited to your credit card information, address and other personal information. By providing this information to Brooke, you understand that Brooke will keep this information for business purposes, but will not use your personal information in any manner outside the course of its normal dealings.
WE ARE A LAW ABIDING COMPANY
And, we expect the same from you. We have taken great efforts to follow all relevant laws that apply to Australian businesses operating online, specifically pertaining but not limited to, intellectual property, privacy, online commerce and anti-spam laws. We expect and ask you to do the same and only behave lawfully on the Website. This includes not assisting others behave unlawfully while interacting with the Website. If you have any questions or are unsure whether or not you are breaking the law – don’t do it! Better to reach out to us and we can let you know what is allowed.
All prices site-wide are listed in USD. There are no refunds. All sales are final.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You understand that under no circumstances shall Brooke and any of her affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential or inconsequential damage, whether arising out of negligence or not, that results from the use of the Website or any of its products or services. This includes damages that may result, including but not limited to, economic loss, injury, illness or death. You specifically acknowledge and agree that Brooke will not be liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal comments or conduct by any user of the Website.
You agree that the sole and exclusive remedy available to you for using the Website is the discontinued use of the Website and its products and services.
You understand that all of the right, title and ownership in the Materials belongs exclusively to Brooke Alexander. You are prohibited from using the materials in any outside of the scope of your participation in this course. For example, this means you cannot copy the materials and use them to teach your own course and you cannot share the materials with people who have not paid to work with Brooke Alexander. If we find out that this is being done, we will pursue the appropriate legal actions to recover our damages.
ONE TO ONE & GROUP COACHING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Why you’re Reading This Document
This Coaching Agreement (the “Agreement”) outlines what we can expect from each other in working together. If there is anything you are uncomfortable with, please let me know immediately. I want to make sure we are on the same page moving forward.
1. Parties. This Agreement is made between Brooke Alexander (“Brooke Alexander Coaching,” “Coach,” “We,” and “Us”) and [insert name] (“You,” “Your,” and “Client”).
2. My Commitment to You. Brooke Alexander Coaching will provide you with all the tools you need to create a life you love. In addition to providing course materials, Brooke will be available to answer your questions and offer guidance and advice when needed. Here is how I am committed to showing up for you:
a. I honour your day and respect your time. I will be there when I say I will on the dot.
b. I bring my everything to coaching and devote my best energy to you.
c. I am here to support and guide you. I will always cheer you on and be your biggest fan. I completely believe in you.
d. I will always be honest and truthful with you.
e. We are equal and you have my respect.
f. My complete attention during sessions and whenever we communicate.
3. What is expected of you when you sign up for coaching with Brooke Alexander. Just as you are investing in me, I’m also investing my time and energy in you. You are 100% responsible for all of your outcomes. As such, I expect you to behave in the following manner:
a. Come prepared. You are paying for my help and I want to help you. Do the work and enjoy the benefits.
b. Be respectful. I will not tolerate any harassment, bigotry, racist or rude comments. I will not stand for any inappropriate behaviour. If you display any of those behaviours, I will stop the session immediately (that session will be considered to be complete) and you will forfeit all remaining sessions without refund. Also, due to your behaviour, will never work together again.
c. Understand that everything is a process and up-levelling is going to require you to step out of your comfort zone at times.
4. No Guarantees. While there are some things I can control, like how much I will support you and how I’ll do everything I can for you, there are some things I cannot control. As such, no guarantees can be made for the results from our coaching sessions.
5. Payment. All payments will be made in full via invoice or on the automatic payment plan on Teachable. All payments, once completed, will be non-refundable. Please see provision #8 of this Agreement for more on this.
6. Communication. All in session communication will be done via Zoom or another online program. Additional forms of communication will happen via email, slack messenger or voice note. Course content, materials and resources will be shared via a cloud based sharing service such as Google Drive.
7. Time. Sessions take place on the agreed upon time, whether you are there or not and will not be extended if you are late or no-show. If you show up late, I’ll still be available for you until the scheduled session end time.
Long-term contract clients: The no-show will count as one session; rescheduling for that session will not be available.
Pay-by-the-session clients: Client must present payment for the no-show session and for that day’s session in order for work with the Coach to continue.
8. Cancellations + Refunds.
a. If it is our first time working together and you buy a single session and you do not show up for the appointment or show up more than 5 minutes late, there will be no refund and we will not work together in the future.
b. If we work together and are signed up for several sessions and you cancel without giving at least 24-hours notice, the session will be deemed to have taken place and there will be no refund.
c. All coaching sessions and packages are final sale. There will be no refunds under any circumstances.
9. Bookings and Expiry of Sessions. Ongoing coaching sessions that are purchased as part of a coaching package are to happen no longer than 7 days apart unless agreed upon by both parties.
10. Currency. All prices stated are in United States Dollars however payment will be made in Australian Dollars via invoice. You are responsible for any international transaction fees that may be charged by your financial institution.
11. Confidentiality. Everything that is said is strictly confidential and will never be shared with a third party. The only exception is if I am compelled to do so by law. Otherwise, it’s strictly between us.
12. Description of Services. The services to be provided by Brooke Alexander are designed jointly between Brooke Alexander and Client and are based on the Client's expressed interests, goals, and objectives. Brooke Alexander employs assessments, discussion, questions and practices to assist Client in reaching Client's objectives.Coaching is designed to address issues the Client would like to consider which could include personal issues (but are not limited to: career development, relationship enhancement, spiritual growth, lifestyle management, life balance, decision making, and achieving short-term or long-term goals) or professional objectives, leadership and organizational development. Client acknowledges that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into those areas, and implement choice is exclusively the Client's responsibility. Coaching is for people who are basically well-adjusted, emotionally healthy, effectively functioning, and wanting to make changes in their lives or more intentionally focus on a challenge or objective. Coaching is most effective when both parties are candid, open, honest and straightforward in their communication.Coaching depends largely on the Client's willingness to define and take risks and try new approaches and take an active part in the process. The Client is expected to evaluate his or her own progress, and if the coaching is not working as the Client wishes, the Client should immediately inform Brooke Alexander so steps can be taken to correct the problem. Like any human endeavor, coaching can involve feelings of distress and frustration that can accompany the process of change. Coaching does not promise that Client will take any specific action or attain specific goals and does not offer any guarantee of success.
13. Nature of Relationship. The Client understands that the coaching relationship is not psychotherapy, psychological counseling, or any type of therapy; nor is it a substitute for these services. In the event the Client feels the need for professional counseling or therapy, it is the responsibility of the Client to seek a licensed professional who can provide these services. If the Brooke Alexander believes that such services will be valuable to the Client, Brooke Alexander will recommend them. It is the responsibility of the Client, if currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, to consult with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and to make such person aware of decision to proceed with the coaching relationship. The Client understands that the coaching relationship is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. The Client is responsible for seeking independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. Client understands and acknowledges that all decisions in these areas are exclusively the Client's and that any decisions and actions regarding them are the sole responsibility of the Client.
14. Liability Waiver. Client acknowledges and agrees that in the course of the services Brooke Alexander may ask Client questions that may be personal, challenging, or disturbing. Client acknowledges and agrees that Client is fully responsible for physical, mental and emotional well-being during coaching sessions, and is fully responsible for any actions, choices and decisions made as a result of the coaching. Client waives and releases any claims arising or results from Brooke Alexander’s questions, suggestions, advice and from actions, choices and decisions made by the Client. This waiver does not apply to conduct or actions outside the scope of the coaching services.
15. General Terms. Now it’s time for the standard stuff. Jurisdiction. This Agreement will be governed exclusively by the laws of the state of New South Wales. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and replaces any prior written or oral agreements. Waiver of Breach. The waiver by me of any breach by you of any provision of this Agreement will not be taken to be a waiver of any further breaches by you. Notice. For the purpose of this Agreement, e-mail or text will suffice for written notice when required as set out above. Headings. The headings used in this Agreement are for stylistic purposes only and none of the content in the headings are intended to be legally binding. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all of which taken together shall constitute one and the same agreement.
For inquiries, please email email@example.com